The Papua New Guinea Civil and Identity Registry (PNGCIR) administers civil and identity registration for citizens and nationals of other nations living in Papua New Guinea.
PAPUA NEW GUINEA CIVIL AND IDENTITY REGISTRY SEEKING 100 VOLUNTEER DATA ENTRY OFFICERS
PAPUA NEW GUINEA CIVIL AND IDENTITY REGISTRY
OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR GENERAL
Organization: Papua New Guinea Civil and Identity Registry
Locations: National Capital District: 60 Positions
Morobe: 40 Positions
Positions: Volunteer Data Entry Officers
Period of Engagement: 12 Months
The Papua New Guinea Civil and Identity Registry (PNGCIR) administers civil and identity registration for citizens and nationals of other nations living in Papua New Guinea. The overarching aim of the PNG Civil and Identity Registry (PNGCIR) is to achieve a complete civil and identity registration system for the country that can provide:
i. All members of public with foundation identity documents through which they can claim their civil and human rights, including access to services;
ii. The government with individual identification records needed for governance; and
iii. The government with a national source of vital statistics.
The NID Project is a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) in the Civil Registrations and Vital Statistics (CRVS) that drives registration of citizens in implementing the Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) Target 16.9 which says ‘By 2030, provide legal identity for all, including birth registration’.
To achieve this PNGCIR is now looking for recent graduates to fill up the vacancy post of the Volunteer Data Entry Officers.
1. Entering of sixty (60) and above registration data per day.
2. Data entered must meet the required standards and conform to relevant legal requirements.
3. Maintain statistic of processed record and issues on registration and vetting for improvement.
4. Effective implementation and maintain consistency in entering registration data.
1. Must have National Identity Documents (NID Card /Birth Certificate)
2. Must have a Degree/Advance Diploma/Diploma in recognized Universities/Colleges (IT fields will be an advantage).
3. Must be familiar with provinces, districts, LLGs and wards in Papua New Guinea.
4. Must be a computer literate and able to effectively use; Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point etc).
5. Have excellent written and verbal communication Skills.
6. Must be between the age of 20 to 30 years.
7. Must provide your current police clearance.
8. Must provide your current medical certificate.
9. Must be in good health condition and physically fit.
10. Be an effective team player and ability to work late, long hours and on weekends.
Interested applicants; please submit your application with certified copies of your certificates in a PDF format to:
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention: Human Resources Manageress
Papua New Guinea Civil and Identity Registry
PO Box 470, Vision City
National Capital District
Authorized by: MOBIHA Noel
Acting Registrar General.
Picture courtesy of Papua New Guinea Civil & Identity Registry