If you believe that content located on or linked from this website infringes one or more of your copyrights, please immediately notify the Papuaniugini.org Copyright Agent by means of an e-mailed notification (“Infringement Notification”) providing the information described below to the address or email address listed below. You may be held liable for damages if you make material misrepresentations in an Infringement Notification.
Thus, if you are not sure content located on or linked from this site infringes your copyright, you should first contact an attorney. All Infringement Notifications should include the following:·
- A signature, electronic or physical, of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf;·
- Identification of the copyright claimed to have been infringed;·
- A description of the nature and location on the Websites of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright, and any links on the Websites thereto, in sufficient detail to permit Papuaniugini.org to find and positively identify that content;·
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address; and
- A statement by you:
- That you believe in good faith that the use of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright is not authorized by law, or by the copyright owner or such owner’s agent; and,
- Under penalty of perjury, that all of the information contained in your Infringement notification is accurate, and that you are either the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf. Infringement Notifications should be sent to the following:
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Papuaniugini.org site administration team and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Papuaniugini.org site administrator. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Any information containing pornographic, profane or coarse language either in PNG language or other languages is not allowed and in so doing will be at your own personal risk. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, the Papuaniugini.org website administrator takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.