Billionaire Steve Gouves Dies at 56
Steve Gouves dies a billionaire, with a fortune of $7billion, at the age of 56 from pancreatic cancer, & here are some of his last words:
“In other eyes, my life is the essence of success, but aside from work, I have little joy, & in the end wealth is just a fact of life to which I am accustomed.
At this moment, lying on my bed, sick & remembering all my life, I realize that all my recognition & the wealth that I have is meaningless in the face of imminent death.
You can hire someone to drive a car for you, make money for you but – you can not rent someone to carry a disease for you. One can find material things, but there is one thing that cannot be found when it’s lost – “life”.
Treat yourself well, & cherish others. As we get older we get smarter, & we slowly realize that a watch worth $30 or $300 – both display the same time.
Whether we carry a purse or a wallet worth $30 or $300 – the amount of money in it remains the same. Whether we drive a car worth $150,000, or $30,000 – the road & distance is the same, we will eventually arrive at the same destination.
If one drinks a bottle of wine worth $300 or $10,000 – the “stroller” will be the same.
If the house we live in is 300 square meters or 3000 square meters – the loneliness is the same.
Your true inner happiness does not come from material things. Whether you’re flying first class,
or economy class – if the plane crashes, you crash with it.
So, I hope you understand that when you have friends or someone to talk to – that is true happiness!
5 Undeniable Facts:-
1. Do not educate your children to be rich. Educate them to be happy. – So when they grow up they will know the value of things, not the cost.
2. Eat your food as medicine, otherwise, you will need to eat your medicine as food.
3. Whoever loves you will never leave you, even if he or she has 100 reasons to give up. He or she will always find one more reason to hold on.
4. There is a big difference between being human & a human being.
5. If you want to go fast – go alone! But if you want to go far – Go together!
And in conclusion,
The 6 best doctors in the world:-
Keep them in all stages of your life & enjoy a healthy life.
“Love the people The Almighty sent you, one day He will need them back.”
Something worth sharing!