A BRIEF BACKGROUND CHECK ON LEADERS IN THE OPPOSITION CAMP HELLBENT ON REMOVING PRIME MINISTER JAMES MARAPE
By David Tulianka | 01 December 2020.
Leaders in the Opposition Team have done far worst in the department of twisting and turning and evading the law of the land.
Let’s consider the following facts:
1. Wasn’t Peter O’Neil’s avoiding and locking himself in the safety of the Parliament House, the greatest blunder and laughing stock of the Century?
1(a). How can a man such as O’Neil having been accused of stealing and enriching himself with millions of kina from the people’s savings before entering Parliament, be empowered to even become a Prime Minister or Chief Executive Officer of this innocent country?
Once a thief always a thief.
2. Wasn’t storming into a respectable and honourable Courtroom to harass the Chief Justice in full session the worst crime a leader in Belden Namah has committed?
Motions are in place for Namah’s arrest for the above unlawful incident which O’Neil never did anything to have him arrested and tried.
3. Wasn’t Patrick Pruaitch being mentioned by name in a major Bank Robbery by a William Caprice in a high profile police video interview, the worst mafia-style mastermind by a senior Member of Parliament?
Caprice was murdered because of such exposure.
4. Isn’t it time crook foreign lawyer Tiffany Tweevie be banned from practicing law in PNG for giving cunningly crooked advice to O’Neil to cling to dear power so she could benefit more from the spoils?
5. Wasn’t Paias Winghty responsible for the first political crimes where other PMs and MPs have learned from?
Why stashing hundreds of millions of people’s kina into the Cayman Islands for which PNG hasn’t seen any result?
6. Wasn’t Sir Julius Chan responsible for the bloody Bougainville Crisis where hundreds of thousands of lives were lost in a needless battle that raged for more than a decade?
Any Bougainvillean MP in the Opposition Camp is asked to leave immediately and rejoin Govt.
7. How does it fare, having the above crooks running this beloved country of ours once more?
Can we even trust them?
NO, WE CAN’T TRUST THEM!!! NEVER!!
So why in the whole wide world and for goodness bloomin sake are you Opposition MPs and supporters so hellbent in supporting the greed-ridden course of these criminal masterminds?
Obviously you have benefitted in the spoils of the people’s public purse which was being plundered by the above-named crooks, especially O’Neil – in inflated infrastructure project contracts awards boomerang style to nukes and cronies.
Let justice prevail – just observe for once what the Godfearing PM in James Marape can accomplish in the next 1.5 years of his lawful tenure as CEO of PNG.
PMJM has taken the first step in Taking Back PNG and Making her the Richest Black Christian Nation in the World by changing the Resource Laws which his predecessors have been reluctant to change because they have compromised with the multinational corporations who have been sucking our resources dry.
Lastly this call goes to all MPs in the Opposition Camp at Crowne Hotel to abandon that pirate ship and get into your own ship and come let’s sail on to economic independence and prosperity.
Come on fellas, let’s do this.
LET’S TAKE BACK PNG!!
LET’S MAKE PNG THE RICHEST BLACK CHRISTIAN NATION ON EARTH!!